Your may enroll your student(s) August 13-15.

What do I need to enroll my child?

Families must live in the Kerr area or have a transfer.  Click here if you are not sure you live in our district.  Tulsa Public Schools requires us to have three pieces of information.  Even if your child has attended TPS in the past, we still must see the following documents.

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization record  (shots)
  • Proof of Address  (Utility bill dated in the last 30 days, lease agreement, etc)
LiveZilla Live Chat Software