Updated August 2022
- Uniform shirts should be worn and can be any shade of blue, yellow or white.
- Collared shirts are preferred, but t-shirts are acceptable.
- Hoodies will not be allowed, but sweatshirts with school colors are accepted.
- No inappropriate writing should be on the sweatshirt.
- Pants should be navy blue, khaki, or black
- Jeans will only be allowed to be worn on special days
- Jumpers should be navy blue, khaki, or black
- Leggings or shorts should be worn under the jumper
- Tennis shoes or any other type of shoe that covers the toes